specialist in minimally invasive and endoscopic treatment of the back
Juraj Mláka, M.D., FIPP, EDRA, is the third Slovak doctor – holder of the prestigious international certification FIPP (Fellow of Interventional Pain Practice) awarded by the World Institute of Pain (WIP) for the field of interventional pain treatment. The certification is a confirmation of the doctor’s professional competencies in the performance of minimally invasive and endoscopic techniques in the treatment of the back and entitles them to perform worldwide.
More information about FIPP and WIP
In 2019, he received the prestigious European Diploma in Regional Anesthesia and Acute Pain (EDRA), awarded by the European Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Management, and is currently one of four Slovak doctors with this certification. He is an expert in the interventional treatment of pain performed under X-ray and ultrasound control.
Dr. Mláka is the chief physician of the specialized workplace EuroPainClinics Košice.
- Slovak Society of Anesthesiology, Resuscitation and Intensive Care (SSAIM)
- Slovak Society for the Study and Treatment of Pain (SSSLB)
- Slovak Society for Interventional Pain Management (SIA)
- Spine Intervention Society (SIS)
- European Society of Regional Anesthesia (ESRA)
- Slovak Medical Chamber
- Czech Medical Chamber
- F. D. Roosevelt University Hospital, Banská Bystrica
- Mammacentrum svätého Agáta, Banská Bystrica