Clinical Research Manager
Ladislav Kočan, M.D., PhD., is a certified anesthesiologist and intensivist. He is the author and co-author of several foreign peer-reviewed publications and the coordinator of several medical studies in the field of interventional algesiology and intensive care medicine. He is also a member of the editorial board of the American Journal of Food and Nutrition.
Ladislav Kočan, M.D., is the manager of clinical research and clinical studies at EuroPainClinics. He also works as a doctor-specialist in minimally invasive and endoscopic treatment he works at the specialized workplace of EuroPainClinics Košice.
Certificates and professional memberships:
- Specialization exam in the field of anesthesiology and intensive care medicine
- Philosophiae doctor (PhD) in Clinical Biochemistry, Intensive Care
- ESA Publication Course
- Regional Anaesthesia certificate
- Member of the Slovak Society of Cardiology
- East Slovak Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases 2014 – present (anesthesiologist – intensivist)
- Louis Pasteur University Hospital in Košice 2007-2014 (anesthesiologist – intensivist)
- Faculty of Medicine, Pavel Jozef Šafárik University in Košice 2007 – present (assistant professor)
- Košice Rescue Service 2007 – present (ambulance doctor)