specialist in minimally invasive and endoscopic treatment of the back
Michal Matias, M.D., is a specialist in minimally invasive and endoscopic treatment of the back, is certified in the fields of algesiology, anesthesiology and holds a certificate in the field of ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia, as well as ALS Provider and EACTA / ESC Certification on adult TEE certifications.
Since 2019, he has been the chief physician of the EuroPainClinics Brno Department of Minimally Invasive and Endoscopic Back Treatment. He has also been working as a doctor since 2017 at the EuroPainClinics workplace in Prague. He is the deputy chief physician of the Center for Pain Management of the Department of Anesthesia, Resuscitation and Intensive Care, First Medical Faculty, Charles University and General Hospital, Prague. From 2015 to 2019, he was the chief physician of SPIN, Department of Anesthesiology, Resuscitation and Intensive Care, 1st Faculty of Medicine, Charles University and General Hospital, Prague.
He gained extensive experience during a number of international internships.
Clinical practice and international cooperation
- Emergency and ICU St. James Hospital, Sliema, Malta
- King Fahad Armed Forces Hospital Jeddah, KSA
- Texas Medical Center Houston, Texas (Texas Heart Institute, University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center)
- Department of Anaesthesiology and Resuscitation, Motol University Hospital, Prague
- Doctor – Army of the Czech Republic