specialist in minimally invasive and endoscopic treatment of the back
Dr. Róbert Tirpák is the first doctor in the Czech Republic to hold the prestigious international medical certification FIPP (Fellow of Interventional Pain Practice). This certification is awarded by the World Institute of Pain (WIP) for the treatment of pain and is a confirmation of professional competence in accurate and safe control of minimally invasive and endoscopic techniques entitling (along with a national license) to perform these specialized techniques worldwide.
Since 2014, he has been the head physician of the EuroPainClinics Department of Minimally Invasive and Endoscopic Back Treatment in Prague. He obtained the specialization in the field of anesthesiology and intensive care medicine, is a certified algesiologist and holds a certificate in the field of manual and myoskeletal medicine. He participates intensively in publishing in professional periodicals and is actively engaged in lecturing and educational activities.
He has gained extensive experience in many years of clinical practice in a number of prestigious clinical facilities in the United Kingdom.
He spends his free time with his family and doing sports, and for more than ten years he has devoted himself to modern dance at the highest international level.
- Czech Medical Chamber
- Slovak Medical Chamber
- GMC – General Medical Council (UK)
- Spine Intervention Society (SIS)
- Society for the Study and Treatment of Pain of the Czech Medical Association JEP
- Czech Medical Acupuncture Society ČLS JEP
- Society for Myoskeletal Medicine of the Czech Medical Association JEP
Clinical practice and international cooperation
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital
- North Middlesex University Hospital (London)
- Homerton University Hospital (London)
- Royal Brompton Hospital (London)
- Royal Shrewsbury Hospital
- Hereford County Hospital